- faculty: This list contains all faculty members.
- staff: This list contains all staff members.
- grads: This list contains all CS graduate students. Messages are sent to their CS email addresses.
- gradfsu: This list contains all CS graduate students. Messages are sent to their FSU email addresses.
- majors: This list contains all CS major undergraduate students. Messages are sent to their CS email addresses.
- undergrads: This list contains all students who are in majors mailing list plus non-major students who are taking CS courses. Messages are sent to their CS email addresses.
- undergradsfsu: This list contains all students who are in majors mailing list plus non-major students who are taking CS courses. Messages are sent to their FSU email addresses.
- servicestudents: This list contains all students who are taking CS service courses (Computer Literacy). Messages are sent to their FSU email addresses.
- csallstudents: This list contains all students, including CS graduate students, CS undergraduate students, and non-majors students, who are taking CS courses. Messages are sent to their FSU email addresses.
Note: These mailing lists are closed and moderated mailing lists. No open subscription is available and only authorized personnel can send to the mailing lists. Please check system group to see if you have permission to send to any list. Please remember to add [at cs dot fsu dot edu] in the end.
Faculty members: If you would like to create a mailing list, please contact system administrator at email@example.com
- Faculty/Staff Unavailability (UNDER DEVELOPMENT)
Current Student Database
Meeting Room Booking System
- Information from CS Chair for CS Faculty
- Undergraduate Curriculum Committee
- Graduate Curriculum Committee Charter
- Equipment Committee
- Information for Visitors
- System and Network Information
- Information for Employees
- Distance Learning Grading
- eMarket Online Purchasing system tutorial
- Classroom Teaching Evaluation Form doc html
- Equipment Committee Suggestion Form
- Travel Authorization Form for Visitors
- Requests for the Systems Group
- Off-Campus Equipment Use Request
- Travel Authorization Form for Employees
- Purchasing Requisition (GREETS) Form
- Appointment Forms
- Key / Magnetic Card Access Form
- Current Funding Source Form
- Recently Completed Funding Source Form
- Recruiting Chair and Host Duties and Responsibilities for Recruitment Visitors
- Applicant Information for Faculty
- Visitor Schedule Information (for Faculty and Staff)
- Outside activity check-off form
Every faculty member must fill out and submit this form at the beginning of each academic year, regardless of whether there are outside activities to report.
- Faculty Outside Activity/Employment Statement
Fill this out, along with the form above, once at the beginning of each academic year if you have, or expect to have, activities to report. If you need more space than is on the form, write a separate memo and indicate on the form "see attached memo". If you are not sure whether you might do some consulting during the coming academic year, you can fill out the form based on an optimistic estimate. For example, you could say that you request permission for ad hoc consulting, most likely for companies X, Y, and Z, up to 8 hrs per week. If you plan on using your university e-mail account, desk, etc., be sure to state that you request permission to use university facilities and explain the limits on what you are requesting. (This may require a separate memo, since there is not much space on the form.) Otherwise, if you later do some consulting and have not submitted the form in advance, you will need to postpone the consulting while you submit the form to get approval, or risk violating the State law. I've been told the penalties for violation are non-trivial.
- Various forms, including the Outside Activity/Employment Reporting Statement, from the Dean of the Faculties.
- New course approval and change forms.
These are the forms, from the Faculty Senate, that must be submitted to create a new course or modify an existing course.
- Evidence of Performance.
Each Spring, every faculty member is required by the University to submit to the department a summary of accomplishments for the academic year. Instructions and template in LaTeX and html are provided.