VIPRA has been funded by the following grants.
- NSF SaTC grant on Privacy Preserving Models Leveraging Mobility Data for Public Health, Jan 2022 – Dec 2023.
- NIH/NLM grant on A Data Analytics Framework for the Application of Pedestrian Dynamics to Public Health, Aug 2021 – Jul 2024.
- NSF CSSI grant on Cyberinfrastructure for Pedestrian Dynamics-Based Analysis of Infection Propagation Through Air Travel, Nov 2019 – Oct 2023.
- NSF RAPID grant on Leveraging New Data Sources to Analyze the Risk of COVID-19 in Crowded Locations, May 2020 – Apr 2022.
- Florida Center for Cybersecurity grant on Development of Cybersecurity Lab Exercises for Mobile Health, Jul 2018 – Dec 2019.
- NSF PRAC grant on Petascale Simulation of Viral Infection Propagation through Air Travel, Sep 2016 – Jan 2019.
- NSF RAPID grant on Simulation-Based Policy Analysis For Reducing Ebola Transmission Risk in Air Travel, Apr 2015 – Dec 2016.
Supercomputing allocation grants
- Cori at NERSC
- Theta at Argonne National Lab
- Frontera at the Texas Advanced Computing Center
- Bluewaters at the National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- Variety of XSEDE machines
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, or other funding sources.