Thank you for your interest in the Computer Science department’s graduate programs. Please be sure that you refer to the section that applies to you, depending upon whether you are a US Applicant or an International Applicant. If you have any questions, please contact
Computer Science Graduate Coordinator
- Application Instructions for Domestic Students (U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents)
- Application Instructions for International Students
- Financial Aid Information
- Minimum Admission requirements for Graduate Degree Programs. Satisfying these minimum criteria does not guarantee admission; not meeting these requirements will not be accepted.
- Additional Requirements for Students Seeking Admission to the Computer Science Department from Other FSU Departments
|Starting Term||All students seeking Assistantships
and International students
|Domestic students not
|Fall Semester||January 15th||June 1st|
|Spring Semester||September 1st||November 1st|
All students interested in support from the department should complete their applications before the deadline for assistantship consideration. Incomplete applications or applications completed after the department deadlines may be denied. There is no deferring of admission or assistantship offers.