Next: SPRING SEMESTER
Up: Procedures and Schedule for
Previous: Procedures and Schedule for
- Election. The FEC is elected by the faculty. This
election is conducted by the Department Secretary as described in
Section 1 of these procedures.
- Convention. FEC convenes and elects a chairperson and a
secretary. The Department Chairperson calls and conducts this first
- Teaching Evaluation. The FEC begins the process of
doing peer evaluation of teaching as described in Section
A.5 of these procedures.
- Science area representative. The FEC must elect a
representative to the Science Area Promotion, Tenure, and Doctoral
Directive Status Committee.
- Recommendations. Doctoral directive status
recommendations are made for the department.