Below you will find scholarship opportunities for both graduate and undergraduate students, from sources around the nation. If you have any questions that are not answered by the information and links provided here, please feel free to ask your academic advisor. Furthermore, information on financial aid for undergraduate students is available from the FSU Office of Financial Aid.
- CS Department Cybersecurity Scholarship for Services Programs for Graduate Students
- CS Department Endowment Scholarships
Current students may apply online at FS4U!
- Telecommunications Corp Scholarship in Computer Science, $2000, application deadline March 19.
- E. P. Miles Color Art Fellowships, $750, application deadline March 19.
- Hall Undergraduate Scholarship, $1000, application deadline March 19.
- Harris Undergraduate Scholarship, $4000, application deadline March 19.
- Owenby Undergraduate Scholarship, $2000, application deadline March 19.
- Harris Graduate Scholarship, Two $8,500 scholarships, applications due March 19.
- Southern Fidelity/Capitol Preferred Graduate Student Scholarship in Computer Science, $1,000, application deadlines April 1 and September 1.
- Ted and Syauchen Baker Fund for Excellence in Student Rsch, $1000, application deadline March 19.
- College and University Fellowships for Graduate Students, please check with Graduate School Funding and Awards site for up-to-date information. Following are some sample fellowships that are available.
- Other National Fellowships & Scholarships