COP4710 Database Systems (Fall 2017)
Instructor: Peixiang Zhao
| Syllabus | Announcement | Schedule | Assignment | Project | Resources |
- (Dec. 18th) The *curved* scores for the final exam have been uploaded on Blackboard. The curving factor is 1.47. After curving, the average of final exam is 70.
- (Dec. 10th) The top three groups in final project evaluation are (1) Ronald Freneo, Connor Christian, and Biing-Jiun Charles, (2) Natasha Girard, Joshua Williams, and Stephen Morning, (3) Michael Heron. We still have two honorable-mention groups who are very close to the top-3: (a) Alexis Taylor, Zachary Wright, and Jack Friedman, (b) Joey Testa, and Josh Potter. Good job, and congratulations!
- (Dec. 9th) The TA, Esra, has finished grading the project demos and reports. Scores have been uploaded to Blackboard.
- (Dec. 8th) The instructor, Prof. Zhao, will maintain extra contact hours on Tuesday 12/12 2pm-4pm. Feel free to drop by at LOV 262.
- (Nov. 20th) Please sign up for the final project demo. The detailed time and schedule are here. The available slots will be assigned in a first-come-first-serve fashion.
- (Nov. 6th) The TA, Esra Akbas, will hold an onsite office hour Tuesday Nov. 7th at 1pm-2pm at her office MCH 106-A.
- (Oct. 16th) The instructor will maintain extended contact hours on Wednesday, Oct. 18th in LOV 262 between 3:30pm and 5pm.
- (Oct. 9th) Assignment 2 is now online. The due date of submission is Wednesday Oct. 18th in class.
- (Sept. 23rd) Assignment 1 is now online. The due date of submission is Wednesday Oct. 4th in class.
- (Sept. 7th) FSU will be closed Friday Sept. 8th - Friday Sept. 15th due to Hurricane Irma. Classes have to be canceled, unfortunately. For details, please check FSU Alert. Take care, COP4710ers!
- (Aug. 23rd) The instructor, Prof. Zhao, will attend the VLDB conference in Munich, Germany the first week. Prof. Jiawei Zhang will help lecture the class in the first week. For all questions and inquiries, please directly email to Prof. Zhao via zhao AT cs DOT fsu DOT edu.
- (Jun. 11th) Hello and welcome to COP4710! The course website is now online and under development throughout the Fall semester. Good luck, everyone :-)