CIS4930: Data Mining (Spring 2018)
Instructor: Peixiang Zhao
| Syllabus | Announcement | Schedule | Assignment | Resources |
- (May 4th) The final exam scores have been uploaded to Canvas. The scores are curved, and the curving factor is roughly 1.39. After curving, the average of final exam scores is 73.
- (Mar. 28th) The assignment 3 is now online. The due date is 12pm (noon) on Friday 04/13. Note that this is an online submission, and please submit your projec hyperlink to the TA via emails.
- (Jan. 28th) The assignment 1 is now online. The due date of submission is Wednesday 02/07 during class.
- (Jan. 10th) Starting from today, our class will move permanently to LOV 301.
- (Dec. 18th) Hello and welcome to CIS4930. The course website is now online and under development throughout the Spring semester. Have fun and good luck to everyone!