COMPUTER AND NETWORK
Guidelines for assignment writeup
- State the assignment objectives.
- Provide, in a diary/journal format,
the steps you took to do the assignment.
- Mention lessons learned, especially
those that come from making, finding and correcting mistakes. I am more
interested in having you describe your learning process than having you
detail every jot and tittle of the assignment.
- The writeups will be graded based on
the correctness of content, clean layout, and use of proper spelling
- The writeups should be no more than
two to five pages when printed on standard 8.5 by 11 paper.
- If the assignment was a team effort, you will need to apportion the work
among individual team members.
Please turn in assignments on time. There will be a 50% penalty
for late submissions.
Assignments must be submitted on paper on the appropriate
day at the beginning of class.