As assignments are given in class throughout the semester,
they will also be made accessible from this page. For each
assignment, you should submit the proper files as attachments to
email@example.com. To submit an attachment with the mailer pine,
perform the following steps.
- Use the command "pine firstname.lastname@example.org"
to get into the pine mailer.
- Type the <ctrl>J key to attach each file.
- Specify the filename as ./<filename> so you can access
files in your current directory.
- Put an appropriate subject message, such as "Assignment 1".
- Put any explanation regarding the assignment under the
"Message Text" line.
- Type the <ctrl>X key to send the message.