Describes removing a KB's source code and making a proprietary KB.
- Preparing a KB For Customer Distribution
- Saving a Copy of the Source KB
- Entering Package Preparation Mode
- Text Stripping Items
- Removing KB Change Logging and Version Information
- Making Workspaces Proprietary
- Creating a Proprietary KB
- Entering a Proprietary Statement
- Creating and Configuring Proprietary Items
- Testing a Proprietary KB Before Completion
- Completing Proprietary Workspaces
- Distributing a Proprietary Application Package
Copyright © 1997 Gensym Corporation, Inc.